We would advise that all items made of silk and cashmere are lovingly hand washed or dry cleaned only. Items may be hand-washed at a temperature no higher than 30⁰, however, customers do this at their own risk.
To care for and to help maintain the appearance of your Pom Lampson pieces we recommend the following:
- Silk & Cashmere should always preferably be hand washed (or washed in cool water on the gentle cycle of your washing machine).
- Always use mild detergent.
- Never use bleach on your lingerie/silk shirt/cashmere.
- For extra protection we would advise turning them inside out. Bra straps should be fastened when putting in washing machine to avoid tangling and stretching. Zip zippers.
- Press out excess water. Never wring or twist the garment.
- For Silk items hang the garment on a plastic hanger or air dry flat.
- For Cashmere items lay flat on a towel and reshape it as it dries. Fold to store. To avoid a line running down the middle of the sweater, fold each side of the sweater inward by a third. Smooth the arms down, and fold in half. Never hang a cashmere sweater—it will cause shoulder dimples, and the pull of gravity will distort the overall shape.
- Never machine dry silk or cashmere pieces.
- If washing more than one item, make sure colours are alike (never wash dark and light colours together).