We would advise that all items made of silk are lovingly dry cleaned only. Items may be hand-washed at a temperature no higher than 30⁰, however, customers do this at their own risk.
To care for and to help maintain the appearance of your Pom Lampson pieces we recommend the following:
- Lingerie should always preferably be hand washed (or washed in cool water on the gentle cycle of your washing machine).
- Always use mild detergent.
- Never use bleach on your lingerie/silk shirt.
- For extra protection we would advise turning them inside out. Bra straps should be fastened when putting in washing machine to avoid tangling and stretching. Zip zippers.
- Never wring or twist the garment.
- Hang the garment on a plastic hanger or air dry flat.
- Never machine dry silk pieces.
- If washing more than one item, make sure colours are alike (never wash dark and light colours together).